Indian army has recently released a short notification for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 45 Recruitment 2021.The male candidates who have completed their Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or PCM with an aggregate of 70% and between 16.5 and 19.5 years of age are eligible to apply online. Only Male Candidates are eligible to apply online.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
How to apply
- The candidates who fulfil the above-given eligibility criteria shall apply online only through the official website which is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill your details as required under various segments.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment of the application process.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-(i) Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- (ii) Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
- (iii) ID proof in original.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference.
Apply Link will open on 01 FEB 2021.
TES (10+2) ENTRY-45 COURSE : JUL 2021 ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TES-45 COURSE WILL OPEN ON JOININDIANARMY.NIC.IN ON 01 FEB 2021.